Tuesday, March 17, 2009

So sometimes I think about people in a different view... its hard to not look at what someone is wearing or how they talk or who they hang around with, but what do people think of me? Do i come off rude, stuck up, or just maybe a strong personality? Well its been bothering me about some things when people dont get to know someone before they immediately dont like someone. I try, really, to get to know people and see their world like they see it and put my feet in their shoes or sandals ha.. How come some people dont even take the time to have a converstaion with someone... i usually dont write stuff like this but it really was getting to me. I am the kind of person who wants to be friends with eveyone and I know some people arent going to like the way i am, but i am sorry this is me!

Courtney who laughs forever at the silliest things, LOVES adventure and trying new things, loves nature and just enjoying the life God has given me..

So i guess i will just blow it off and say whatev cuz this is me yo... take it or leave it ... peace...

No comments:

Post a Comment